KC Tools International was established in 1975 and is a proud Australian owned and operated company.
Since our humble beginnings in Melbourne, KC Tools has grown to include warehousing in Sydney, Brisbane and Perth distributing to a truly national network of over 1000 retailers Australia wide. That has grown further in recent years to include distributors in New Zealand and Europe.
KC Tools primary focus has always been the service and supply of industrial quality tools to our industrial-based customers, literally keeping the wheels of industry turning.
Loyalty and long term relationships are a feature of the company. We can boast customers that have been with us for over 30 years and we have been working with supply partners in Taiwan, China and Australia, in many cases, for over 30 years of continuous business.
KC Tools customers are supported and serviced by our state-based teams of experienced and fully trained sales representatives. Our availability and delivery are second to none as a result of having 4 fully-stocked warehouses across Australia.
Our tools can be found in all the following industries:
• Farming and Agriculture
• Home Handymen
We are committed to providing all these industries with a comprehensive range of reliable tools and with excellent service and support.
KC Tools has an extensive range of over 3000 products which is constantly evolving as we introduce new products depending on consumer changing demands and buying trends.
Our products are tested extensively for strength and reliability, so it is no problem to offer our "Hassle-Free" warranty on our products.
The range of products includes:
• Tool boxes in a range of sizes and colours
• Tool kits that come complete with KC Tool’s unique high density foam inserts to keep tools organised
• Air / Pneumatic Tools
• Garage Equipment
• Impact Tools
• Measuring Equipment
• Sockets Sets
• Spanners, Tap & Dies and much more
To see the full range of products available please see our Product Catalogue.
KC Tools Head Office has a range of support services available for our retailers.
• Display Stands with backlit brand signage is available for retail stores along with a range of Shadow Boards. Products are branded and packaged for consistency and immediate recognition.
• High resolution images and a list of product features are readily available for use in advertising.
• KC Tools provides detailed technical information on all products as required
• Our end-user customers enjoy the benefit of a regular KC Tools catalogue promotion throughout the year distributed through our network of retailers.
• As the KC Tools product range expands and evolves, our retailers receive comprehensive New Product Release information along with personalised Email Newsletters which showcase promotions and product offers.
• KC Tools is proud of our team of knowledgeable and fully trained sales staff and employs an in-house graphic designer to provide support with advertising and promotions.
• KC Tools in conscious of the increased demand for an internet and social media presence and maintains and up to date website and has recently launched a Facebook page.
The hand tools market continues to expand and KC Tools has a strong foundation on which to grow into the future. KC Tools will continue to explore new market opportunities, alter our product range to satisfy consumer demand and increase our network of retailers within Australia.